Still Have Questions?
View our FAQ's below for answers to some of our most common questions.
“What is a Virtual Assistant?”
A VA is an independent professional who provides remote administrative, creative, and technical support to business owners, entrepreneurs, and other busy professionals. Virtual Assistants offer services that would normally be done by a personal assistant in an office, for example: filtering and answering emails, budgeting, accounting, project support, research, expenses, etc. A VA is an independent contractor therefore, clients are not responsible for employee-related taxes, insurance, vacations, and other benefits. VA’s have their own offices and equipment.
“What is the difference between an Executive Virtual Assistant (EVA) and other Virtual Assistants?”
At TopTalent EVA we provide the services of a Virtual Assistant, but what sets us apart is we are highly trained professional entrepreneurs who have an excellent reputation and track record. We also have years of experience and have the expertise to get things done, on time, and before deadlines, using the latest technology to work remotely to complete assigned tasks. At TopTalent EVA, we own our business and want to grow our enterprise. We want to build a strategic partnership with our clients to help increase their productivity and their bottom line. We take the time to learn the unique aspects and goals of each business we work with. We consistently perform above and beyond expectations and are motivated to help our clients reach business goals. If you are looking for a higher level of support, without the headaches of a full-time employee, and really need a strategic thinker to focus on operations, then you need to hire us.
“Who are our clients?”
Anyone who wished they could clone themselves and get more done in a day. If there is an administrative, social media, or special task in need of completion – we handle it all for you. In reality, offloading a few time consuming, low-level projects can actually free you to up earn more money.
“What are the advantages for me to use TopTalent Executive Virtual Assistants?”
TopTalent EVA services include:
- Flexibility and availability outside of normal business hours.
- Tasks are completed faster.
- Tasks you do not enjoy performing, have no knowledge about or lacking in proficiency, are finished for you.
- No minimum hour commitment and we are paid only for the hours spent working on your projects or tasks. This means you control your budget.
- No recruitment or agency fees to pay, and no additional tax, insurance, or employee benefits to worry about.
- No need to find workspace or supply equipment and supplies.
- Receive the instant support of a highly-skilled individual, and only when you need it, ongoing, or for special projects with no wasted downtime.
- Tasks and daily routines are streamlined by us enabling you to maximize productivity.
- Reduce stress because you are not trying to do it all.
- Keeps overhead expenses for your business down and helps you earn more without compromising on the amount and quality of work done.
- Saves two of your precious resources: time and money. As a business owner, you should be more concerned with your products/sales/services rather than administrative chores.
“How do I know if I need the services TopTalent offers?”
TopTalents services may not be suitable for everyone, but if you answer yes to ANY of the following questions, then you need to hire us:
- Do I spend too much time on administrative tasks when I should be talking to clients or building my business?
- Do I spend my days responding to emails, creating spreadsheets, and posting on social media?
- Do I spend valuable time on repetitive, mundane tasks someone else could do more effectively?
- Do I want to avoid taking on staff, but need help with routine tasks?
- Do my friends and family complain they never see me anymore?
- Do I perform tasks I know someone else could do better?
- Have I let items fall through the cracks and making mistakes/oversights?
- Have I lost the excitement of running my own business because of administrative tasks?
- Do I feel like I will never get caught up?
- Do I constantly feel unorganized and overwhelmed?
- Do I lose leads or customers because I cannot keep up?
- Do I feel overworked and my work/life balance is suffering?
“What else does TopTalent offer? “
- Exemplary professionalism; we will do all the administrative tasks you specify, on time, and with attention to detail.
- Business security processes, procedures and systems, and contracts for any work undertaken.
- High standards, and we keep up to date with skills, technology, and training.
- Personal indemnity insurance and processes and systems in place to ensure client confidentiality.
- Advice on administrative technology.
“How will I determine what tasks to assign to TopTalent?”
- Tasks you dislike doing –What do you dislike doing in your business on a day-to-day basis?
- Tasks in which you lack the necessary knowledge or skills– examples include content writing, social media, etc.
- Tasks you should not do – low value tasks, like scheduling travel or preparing presentations, are not the best use of your time, even if you are skilled or enjoy performing.
“Still not sure?”
- Do you spend 90 minutes a day (or more) answering emails? Write it down.
- 60 minutes a week booking travel? Write it down.
- Another 30 minutes filling out expense reports? Add it to the list.
- See where we are going with this?
“How do I work with TopTalent?”
- In our initial consultation, we ask questions related to your business goals and your pain points to determine what tasks we can take off your plate.
- Upon approval of your customized proposal, a contract designed for your specific needs and budget will be sent. Once we receive the contract, a contract will be sent (you design the package that suits your budget and needs). Once we receive the signed contract we get to work immediately.
“How do I communicate and share information with TopTalent?”
Our project management software offers a private and confidential portal link for each client where you would be able to view the status of your projects or tasks at any time. You can email us directly from your portal with changes, new ideas, etc. Phone calls or virtual meetings can be the most effective way to get things done. But In our initial phone consultation we will determine how often you want to communicate and how. We can use such things as IM, text, Google Hangouts, Skype, or Zoom apps, etc.
“How will you keep my information secure?”
All passwords, credit cards, and other confidential information shared with Top Talent Executive Virtual Assistants will be stored in a highly secure password protection program, whereby, you will have complete access with the availability to terminate password accessibility. Confidential information is protected as if it were our own. We understand trust is crucial when hiring an assistant; it is our commitment to our clients to operate with the utmost care and sensitivity.
“Will I have a contract?”
Yes, the contract is simple and covers the scope of work we will perform, time frame, confidentiality, financial compensation, and terms of termination.
“How will I be billed for the TopTalent EVA services?”
You will receive an invoice which will include a detailed list of services performed with time frames. We have a time tracker for each client and each project.
“How will I pay for services?”
PayPal, Venmo, and check or e-check (U.S. Dollars). We can discuss other payment options as needed.
“What days/hours are you available?”
Our schedules are flexible because we work remotely. We can schedule calls in our calendars for project updates, plus email and text are always available. You will be updated, based on your preferred communication channel, periodically on projects with deadlines – we work behind the scenes to lessen your administrative load …your travel is booked, your email is managed, and your expense reports have been completed, etc. Ahh!
“I have more questions – can we talk?”
Absolutely, click the link to “contact us” and we will respond shortly.
“I want to hire you – what next?”
We are ready! Click the link to “contact us” and we will respond within 24 hours.
Getting Started with TopTalent:
Before our initial phone consultation prepare by writing down the tasks you want us to accomplish. If there is a process or program we must learn, write an outline of the workflow as a reference or record a Loom video. We will take notes and are fast learners, but the more you can do to prepare for onboarding – just as you would for a new employee – the quicker we are helping you accomplish your goals. Communicate with us. Give both positive and critical feedback. Ask questions and we will do the same.